Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, December 31, 2007

Inspiration

This whole project started in hopes to make me a better photographer and to give me a place to post my images. It has gone above and beyond all my expectations and I am so glad that I have a place where I have posted my shots for over a year and a half now. This will be my 508th post. I love being able to go back and look at all of them too.
Like all good projects this one will come to an end with the new year. I will be starting a new one soon, that I hope to continue on this site or possibly a new one. Keep your eyes on the look out.
My last photo is of the person that inspired me to start this project in the first place. She is such an amazing woman! She works very hard at everything she does and continues to surprise us all in everything she can pack into a day. I don't know where she finds all the time. I am so blessed to have met her and to be able to call her my friend. She is an inspiration to me and so many others. Thanks Shelley for all that you do for me and others.
This is her at her wedding dandcing with her dad. I love the added Hawaiian touches she has in her hair. tacoma, wa 2007

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger sarahmarie0730 said...

Wait??!!! So you won't be blogging pictures anymore. What the heck?! I bet you have another wonderful project up your sleeve though:)

11:12 AM  
Blogger shelley said...

loved seeing this shot on the honeymoon. thank you so so much for capturing it!! you are the best!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home